What are the ground-rules to ensure a healthy environment between Students and Teachers on Dubata?
1) No spamming
Students come to Dubata to have a safe and engaging learning experience and Teachers teach for the love of sharing knowledge. Teachers: Once you’re on the Dubata platform, don’t try to sell other products or spam each other with requests and offers. Employers: Do not provide false job descriptions or solicit offers that are illegal in your city, state, province or country.
2) Don’t game the system
- For Teachers: Don’t direct Dubata students away from the Dubata platform, push the envelope on what is and is not allowed, or search for loopholes in policies. We want our community of students to grow, as does every other teacher.
- For Students: Don’t harass teachers, ask for free coupons or secret codes, or offer reviews in exchange for things. The community relies on a healthy interaction between students and teachers, as well as honest student feedback to understand which courses are right for them.
- For Employers: Don’t post false job inquiries, or post illegal offers in your city, state, province or country.
3) Keep it professional
Our teachers actively collaborate and communicate with each other, and students and teachers have healthy and vibrant discussions through the course-taking experience. We ask that, in connection with those relationships, you’re respectful, honest, and considerate with students, instructors, and the Dubata team. Never ask for personal information, or post unoriginal content as your own.
4) If you see something, say something
If anything you see or experience ever seems like a violation, or you’re unsure about a policy, email us at email@example.com. Our team reviews every report, will answer your questions, and determine whether there has been a violation of our policies.
We’re here to help you understand our policies and be successful on Dubata.
SO WHAT IF THERE’S A VIOLATION?
Our students and teachers are typically good, responsible members of the Dubata community. We understand that everyone makes mistakes, and sometimes, you just don’t know what’s okay and not okay. That’s why, the first time there’s a violation, you’ll only receive a warning. We’ll provide resources to help you better understand our policies and learn how to work successfully on Dubata. We’re also happy to speak with you directly to help you better understand what’s okay and not okay.
However, if we see another violation of any of our policies, there will be more severe consequences in the form of “OFFENSES.” Each strike is recorded in our system, and instructors who repeatedly violate policies will eventually be removed from the Dubata platform.
- 1ST OFFENSE: Warning
- 2ND OFFENSE: Suspension of Headline Announcements and DMs (Direct Messaging) for 30 days
- 3RD OFFENSE: course blocked (or Job Postings blocked) for one month + Suspension of Headlines Announcements and DMs for 30 days
- 4TH OFFENSE: Banned from Dubata access and course (or Job Posting) unlisted from the Dubata platform
These strikes apply at a course level. So, if another teacher on the course has a violation, all teachers associated with the course will see the features disabled for that course. Same applies for Job Postings by multiple employers.
Please note that we reserve the right to escalate strikes based on the severity of the violation. We will re-evaluate the strikes on an account on a six month rolling basis.